Breakthrough workflow solutions
- Easy – The CX50 xMATRIX is designed for usability. The common Philips user interface has logically grouped controls for easy and intuitive access.
- Quick – One-button controls like iSCAN allow fast optimization of system performance during 2D and Doppler examinations. The system stores active native data so you have the ability to readjust virtually all scanning parameters during or after the exam, enhancing diagnostic details and shortening exam times.
- SmartExam – System-guided protocols help ensure you have captured the required views for your studies. SmartExam protocols have been clinically proven to reduce exam time by up to 50% by reducing keystrokes and alerting you if views have been missed.
- Stress echo – The CX50 xMATRIX supports full cycle adult stress echo protocols for a complete cardiac exam package.
On-board QLAB software offers quantitative assessment of cardiac anatomy and function during and after exams:
- Cardiac Motion Quantification (CMQ) for analysis of global and regional myocardial motion and function, like annular excursion, velocity, strain, and shear.
- Strain Quantification (SQ) for evaluation of regional myocardial function and assessment of synchronicity.
- Region of Interest (ROI) for analysis with vascular indices.
- Intima Media Thickness (IMT) for automated assessment of the carotid and superficial arterial vessels.
Premium echo for interventional cardiology and cardiac surgery
Philips continually advances the science with innovations and breakthrough technologies that extend the application of ultrasound to new clinical areas. Now premium performance is available on a portable system designed for the cath lab and hybrid OR.
Designed for Interventional Cardiology
CX50 xMATRIX is a portable system that fits easily fits into crowded interventional rooms and has been designed for interventional cardiology workflow.
Live 3D TEE goes portable
Philips introduced Live 3D TEE in 2007 and it has been clinically proven in over a million exams and procedures. Live 3D TEE is now available on the CX50 xMATRIX compact system, using the compact X7-2t TEE transducer, which combines the 3D power of xMATRIX and the exceptional image quality of PureWave crystals to capture and display stunning views of the heart that are not available with 2D echo.
Rely on Live 3D TEE for increased visibility during guided catheter procedures, such as placement of closure devices for multi-fenestrated ASDs and left atrial appendage (LAA), mitral edge-to-edge repair, TAVR, and paravalvular leak (PVL) repair – and more.
Breakthrough 2D ICE solution for cath and EP labs
The CX50 xMATRIX supports the St. Jude Medical ViewFlex Xtra 2D ICE catheter, which provides excellent imaging performance, four-way steering and offers the unique benefit of single-hand control.
Premium vascular imaging
The CX50 xMATRIX has a selection of linear transducers optimized for vascular imaging, including the L15-7io compact linear array transducer, designed specifically for superficial vascular imaging such as intrajugular (IJ access) and transradial interventions (TRI).
Fully integrated echo for your interventional lab
The CX50 xMATRIX was designed specifically to improve workflow in interventional procedures, having been designed to be fully integrated with Philips Interventional X-ray systems.
EchoNavigator – advanced integration
CX50 xMATRIX also supports EchoNavigator, available for Philips Allura Xper systems. EchoNavigator digitally links Live 3D or Live xPlane echo images with fluoroscopy images, then presents the interventionalist with real-time views of soft-tissue anatomy that may be viewed and controlled independent of what is presented by the echocardiographer. Anatomical markers may be placed on the Live 3D TEE image and they appear in the correct position on the fluoro screen of EchoNavigator.